Cannot Link Assets to Contracts (when more than 100 linked to the Supplier)

Frank Reay

I have a Supplier with whom we have a number of contracts. I have 110 assets liked to that Supplier and I can see them in the Linked list. However when I go into the associated Contracts, the list available is only 100 assets long! They are always the same 10 assets missing which hence I cannot link. Is there a limit on the number of assets that can be viewed when linking in a Contract? If can it be extended please.

When trying to sort out the above the following was really frustrating:

The list of linked assets (both within a Contract and Supplier) is only 3 assets long. One of my Contracts has 26 linked assets so trying to view them is a right pain! When clicking through the pages it initially presents around 6 or 7 assets for a millisecond before reducing down to 3. Also the list seems to be in some random order so it is difficult to find anything.

When viewing the list of available assets for linking in the Contracts screen the asset order seems to be random. So once again it is difficult to find anything. I had to use the Windows search function to assist!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Frank Reay apologies for the late reply.

I'm pleased to say we've addressed a few of these issues. In the next update, the list of linked assets in the accordion section for both suppliers and supplier contracts has been increased from 3 to 10. In addition, if there are over 10 associated assets, a new 'view all' icon appears which opens a dialog and allows you to view and search all associated assets.

We've also increased the limit of linked assets on a supplier contract from 100 to 500 so you should now be able to select all assets that you'e associated to the parent supplier. In future updates, we will see this particular section of a supplier contract improved for better ease of use.

This update should be available early next week.

Alex

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 18.36.17.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 18.36.38.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 18.37.12.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 18.37.30.png

Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 18.37.58.png