One User getting error message when trying to run Custom Button for Escalation of request

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All,

I have had 2 Users report an error message when trying to initiate a custom button Auto Task for escalating requests. In both instances, I was able to run the escalation on the affected requests with no issues. The only out of the ordinary factor here is they were both working remotely via VPN when they received the error. Would anyone know why this may occur please? Error message received is shown below,

Many thanks as always

69882471_samneville2.png.3e9d6b1080534a34f36a3ef7e85949dc.png

Hi @Adrian Simpkins,

sorry my mistake, the notices on requests may also be set outside the suspend nodes.

May you please post a screenshot of the 'Set notice on Request' node ? Ideally I can replicate the issue and investigate.

By the look of the error, it looks like the node does not receive the request ID.

Regards

Armando

• Like 1

Hi Steven,

I have updated the process as above, and tested the button and it works fine. However, its always worked for me with no errors, so I will monitor and see if any of the Users highlight any issues going forward

Many thanks as always

Adrian

Hi Steven,

So another different User is reporting the same issue when trying to use the Escalate button on a request - again I was able to run it with no issues, however the User is getting the same error as before. I was able to escalate this with no issues just now.

Again the only thing I can see that is different for this User is they are working remotely via VPN. I have also got her to clear down the browser cookies, history etc and she has tried it in 2 different browsers (IE and Edge) with the same issue.

Shall I raise this in as a Support Ticket?

Many thanks as always