Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node

Mark (ESC)

Trying to get to the bottom of this issue.  The error refers to 'NotifyEmailRequestOwner' but the BPM process is set to 'AnalystRequestReopened'

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node '08c4c556-a207-8cac-2e59-65f2cb9e154a/flowcode-2a58bd24-fc72-444c-af25-903c80755ed1': 0200 apps notifyEmailRequestOwner FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/notifyEmailRequestOwner): nodeName: Entity: Send Template Message; nodeId: eee2813a-dc3c-4bed-a2ef-8a924a8e5d7a; At 731/1: "Uncaught undefined" throw(e); _fc_node_exec_eee2813a_dc3c_4bed_a2ef_8a924a8e5d7a

image.png.2e80756cec6e46d6846745f7dbcdc3a5.png

Hi @Mark (ESC)

Just trying this out locally, all appears to work for me with the attached configuration, however I am able to replicate that error you posted when I change the email template name to something invalid.  As a starting point I'd probably double check that the defined email template still correctly exists with that name in the admin tool at Home > System > Email > Templates, if that looks ok perhaps test with a different or new template to see if that has the same issue?

Kind Regards,

Dave

image.png

So, problem solving so far.

Deleted the Hornbill automated Node which sends the notification email, and the error goes away.

Rebuild a new Hornbill automated Node with a brand new email template, and the error occurs again.

Still referring to this phantom entity

image.thumb.png.b7dd46b6a6665b66bdc65f3985d41101.png