Get Authorisers by role not working

Martijn

Hi all, 

Since a couple of weeks we hit some issues with our chance proces. 
We have 2 days to get approval after two days its delegated to a group of three to authorise. 

image.png.de50de8a7cce2a7e29b4900387a24400.png

i First get the authorisers by Role, then a node to create a task to autorize. 

image.png.eb535d001a167c03c1cfea6978a2c399.pngimage.thumb.png.8c45a4c2bd1b44d8901bfe33c4922454.png

Somehow the Auto Assign gets filpped back to user instead of the variable form the previous node. 

To fix it i have to go in the running BPM and select a name in unther "autorization Owner " in oder to get the process to continue. 
The selected user is not in the Approvers list (or role selected by previous node ) but the task are assiged to the right people. 

Did we hit a bug here ? 
Did we do something wrong?

it has worked like this at least a year, but we recently only change the days for the expirey. 

Hi Martyn,

The get authorisers by role (and the other one) returns a special variable that is an stringyfied array. The auto authorisation node  picks up that special variable automatically. The "owner" field is not a field to indicate who authorisers are and should only contain a user or variable that contains a userId.

I will add in some code to hide that special variable from the picker as it cannot be used for anything else than its intended purpose.

Cheers

Yup. The process should pick up the authorisers automatically. You will note if you add the auto auth node before you add a get authorisers call it will show you a warning on the node saying it cannot find flowcode node that is providing the automatic list.