Service portal not allowing access to Add Attachments page

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Our service portal seems to have stopped allowing us to access the Add Attachments page in any catalogue items. 

Is anyone else having this? I've tried closing/reopening/cache clearing in Chrome, but it's still not letting me access....

This also doesn't work using the Edge browser

Edited by Paul Alexander

All of a sudden customers are unable to raise requests via the Customer Portal. I have tested this and have the same issue. It won't let you advance past the details form. We can still raise requests via Service Manager. Is anybody else having this issue? Thanks.

• Deen pinned and featured this topic
  • Deen pinned and featured this topic

Definitely not working for us yet (tried different browsers/ devices) ....we started seeing the issue an hour  later (from when it was raised here), so maybe the fix needs a bit more time to get to us.

Appreciate if you can confirm it has been applied as I have a lot of unhappy customers waiting to log requests.

Nasim

I've tried different browsers on different devices (work laptop/ home pc), but cleared the cache - still the same problem.

Our request timelines are messed up too (we saw this last week IN00165057 11/11/20 but it fixed itself mysteriously) - this just started happening (first reported 16:36).

image.png.dfea4e733515d1b3739faa98523c8ccc.png