ITOM Missing from admin portal

Dan Munns

Hi all,

I have probably missed a notice or something somewhere but I have noticed today that ITOM is missing from the admin portal.

Now, it could have missing for ages but (sods law) I was looking to start messing around with creating user accounts with it and its no longer there.

Cant see it on the beta store or the main store either.

Hi Dan, due to the ITOM preview closing, and moving into an Early Adopter stage, a new licensing mechanism is now being implemented which is the cause of the ITOM feature being temporarily removed from your instance.  ITOM will re-appear once the licensing mechanism has been put in place and is pushed to live, and access will be enabled with some restrictions put in place for all unlicensed  users.    The Free (unlicensed) access will be available for all active Hornbill customers and will provide limited access to ITOM and all of its features, ideal for those that wish to try it out before committing.  Currently I am unable to give a exact date as to when this will be available, but would hope to be within the next couple of weeks, I will get back to you as soon as I get further details.

Regards,

Ricky

Guest Paul Alexander

Hi @Ricky

We're (VINCI) also now ready to start taking a look at ITOM, so we'd like access as well please. Is there anything I need to do (apart from inform you of course!) please?

thanks

Paul

Hi Guys, apologies for the delay in gaining access to our  ITOM offering, this is due to changes within the delivery process which requires changes to be rolled to the live stream, I don't currently have an exact date for this rollout, but believe it will be around  Dec 7 date.  I will provide a more specific update once I have been provided with more up to date details.

Regards

Ricky

Apologies for the delay, I can confirm that the ITOM Free offering should be available for use on Thu 10th of this month.  Unfortunately the move from Preview to the Early adopter release has required several major changes to be applied within different components of the Hornbill platform and these are all required to be pushed to the live  stream, before access is made available.

Once again my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Ricky

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @Paul Alexander, changes are still required to be pushed out to the Live Stream in order for access to the Free ITOM offering becoming available.  These updates are scheduled to be applied this Wednesday, and access should become available automatically.

Apologies for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.

Regards,

Ricky