Granting Manager Access in Organisations

@David Longley there isn't a manager setting for external contacts.  However there is a setting which you can enable from an organisation record in customer manager which allow those contact's granted portal access, to also be able to view the requests raised by other contact's from an external organisation

You can set this from the organisation view - request section and portal access button

image.png

If you are referring to internal users, and line manager's viewing their internal users requests on the employee portal there is setting:

Admin Console > Apps > Service Manager > Settings

image.png

Hope that helps

• Like 1

@David Longley that view will only appear empty, if no contact's for that organisation have been granted access to the customer portal in the first place.

If you go into the admin console > Home > System > Portal Accounts - you can add your contact's here.

This will provide them with access to the customer portal

image.png

Once they have access to view their own requests on the customer portal, you can then go back to the organisational record above and you will see them appear in the list where you can then grant them access to their Organisation's View.

@Steven Boardman, thanks, i have set this up but the contact now seems to have access to multiple organisations. if i click on an organisation that he is not a contact in, and click on customer portal, he is listed and 'can view' .

I am going to have loads of organisations and contacts within their organisation cant view tickets from other orgs,