h_custom fileds not populating email templates

Hello,

I am trying to map an email template to pull through some custom text. Below is an example of the email template:

image.png.169b270834aa81c8ef2f66061e4a3d27.png

and this is what comes through:

image.png.fc933017ba749166584ab0a50c9d753a.png

Cuatom31 and 32 is set up correctly in the PCF but nothings is pulled through

image.png.4f1c095247fdc60a90fc06275fd51f74.pngimage.png.8dc0a2fcbbbc66461d35a4fd250cc1b4.png

Also, how can i get the date field to just display the date in the UK format? 

Firstly, specifically for Custom32:

• When specifying the column you wish to map to in your custom form id, this value is case sensitive. e.g. h_summary will acheive the desired mapping but h_Summary will fail to pull any values through. Ensure that the mapped value is written in lower case.

How have you entered the variables into the template?

Using the Variable dropdown Custom 31 & Custom 32 aren't listed as available - as you're using them for names I'd suggest using a VARCHAR/255 character field (h_custom_a - h_custom_o) - as I doubt that you're going to have a name longer than that.

• When specifying the column you wish to map to in your custom form id, this value is case sensitive. e.g. h_summary will acheive the desired mapping but h_Summary will fail to pull any values through. Ensure that the mapped value is written in lower case.

H_custom_a is not a Custom Field. h_custom_a is a Custom Field.

@steve@Steve Giller -I have looked at your suggestion but the date is still showing incorrectly. 

Thanks @Jeremy for your advise, i have added the node in at the beginning on my BPM but it still does not change the date, it is still displayed as: Leaver End Date: 2020-12-09 00:00:00Z and i did map it correctly (so i thought).