Sites - No longer importing

AndyHill

Not sure when this started but it appears to have been ongoing for a few weeks now. When new users are imported the site information is longer imported with them. 

I have tried using the most up to date Azure Import tool as well as previous versions and regardless of what tool I use the site information is no longer populating to the user. 

2020/10/31 01:28:50 [DEBUG] 2020/10/31 01:28:50 [DEBUG] Looking Up Site: <nil>
2020/10/31 01:28:50 [ERROR] Unable to Search for Site: The specified primary entity [Site] was not found
2020/10/31 01:28:50 [DEBUG] Site Lookup found ID: 

If I populate one of the custom attributes with .physicalDeliverOfficeName then it displays correctly a value that matches what is in Hornbill so the problem is not with pulling the information out of Azure.

1 hour ago, AndyHill said:

If I populate one of the custom attributes with .physicalDeliverOfficeName then it displays correctly a value that matches what is in Hornbill

If memory serves, the correct attribute name is physicalDeliveryOfficeName - I have spotted that there is a typo in the json example on the wiki (this will be corrected shortly) so my first step would be to ensure that you haven't copied the same typo (missing 'y' in Delivery) into your configuration.