Limit closed ticket history in MY SELF SERVICE to a certain date.

Mark (ESC)

I would like to set a date for previous tickets in MY SELF SERVICE to a certain date.  Is this possible, so say for example they can only see tickets with a creation date of after 1st November 2020.

We are launching the Employee Portal in November, and would prefer a clean start to the previous tickets the end users can see.

image.thumb.png.f8518483fedc36e2a0cc37ed166effb5.png

Hi Mark,

that's not currently a feature of the Request widget, at the moment it's designed to return all requests belonging to the customer. The only thing in this area relates to offering a read-only view of the closed requests. This is governed by an application setting (found in Hornbill Administration > Applications > Service Manager > Settings) called: 

servicemanager.portal.requests.readOnlyClosedRequests

Unfortunately, at the moment the only suggestion I can offer to achieve the outcome you're looking for is to remove the customer from the closed requests. Admittedly, this isn't a great suggestion as its rather laborious and you lose an easy reference to who the customer was for a ticket. There's also a chance that this potentially effects some reports (if you have any which focus on the customer or any attribute of the customer). Whether this is a realistic suggestion depends on what the overriding objective/need is.

I hope that helps,

Dan