Attachement for Email Templates and Snippets

Nikolaj

Hello Hornbill Team,

Is it possible to add attachement to email templates and snippets? Also i get the question if it is possible to insert more Parameters not only My details. For example the customer.

thanks and best regards

Nikolaj 

image.png.e88fdf84fc64cd1d6c77a1b837120bc6.png

Hi @Nikolaj,

I think you ar referring to snippets in the main email view, not Service Manager, correct?

You can't provide attachments in a template but you can paste an image and it will be used as embedded.

Contact details are available within the context of a contact (in Contact Details view) if you have the Customer Manager app. The same in the Organisation details. 

Regards,

Daniel.

image.png

Hi @Daniel Dekel 

You are right i mean the main email view, and for both options snippets templates and email templates. ok i see what you mean with the embedded image, but it is not an attachement.

What i don't find is this contact Parameters. I would like to have it from the requester or customer is this possible?

Thanks

Nikolaj

Hi @Nikolaj,

6 hours ago, Nikolaj said:

I would like to have it from the requester or customer is this possible?

The main email view does not have a context of a requester or customer. The contact parameter I've sent you in the screenshot is form Contact Details view (not from the main email view). That's why you need to have Customer manager app.

Regarding the attachment, I'm sorry but that's not possible.

Regards,

Daniel.