Knowledgebase results not resizing Employee Portal window

Martyn Houghton

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

Yes, the build was released but depending where the summary field is, there is a minimum height of 250 pixels because if is smaller than that it will be unusable. 

I found also that in some cases the popup will go some 30 pixels off the screen and I've just fixed this. The following screenshot is how it looks now. Next week we'll make a new build with the correction of the 30 pixels. 

Is that you case?

Thanks, 

Daniel.

image.png

@Daniel Dekel

It is more the usability, we start typing in summary and can even complete entering this an tabbed to the next field before it then takes over and obliterates the form. It needs to open expanded in the righthand panel (preference as it is more visible) or should  appear as a header (i.e. like below) so the user can choose to open the details.

image.png.ac1dbd86c59ec3530f13ba757c7e9198.png

I appreciate it is currently using the same UI as when the function is used in the Search element on the main employee portal, but it does need to be a bit more appropriate for use in the interactive progressive capture form operation.

Cheers

Martyn

36 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton said:

should  appear as a header (i.e. like below) so the user can choose to open the details.

Nice idea +1 it should dynamically push down the contents of the form 

• Thanks 1