Sites No longer work maybe after Auto Update last night?

lee mcdermott

@lee mcdermott,

On investigation, it looks like the Progressive Capture configuration is incorrectly cached, causing the options in the Select Site form to not be available. We're looking into this to understand the cause.

In the meantime, we have a workaround available.

1. Through the Admin Tool (https://admin.hornbill.com/[YOUR INSTANCE ID]), navigate to Applications tile > Hornbill Service Manager tile > Progressive Capture tile.

2. Open the Progressive Capture in use (E.g. In my example, I was using the "new incident" form).

3. Locate the "Select Site" node in the Progressive Capture and press the cog button that appears beside the node. This will open the configuration pop-up.

image.png

4. Now activate the Progressive Capture

image.png

This will remove the cached Progressive Capture configuration.

Apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused, we're still looking into this to understand the cause.

Ehsan

@Kelvin The next patch will prevent this from affecting previously unaffected captures, however I will need to confirm if it will correct the problem on currently affected ones.  However as the patch may be some days away I would still manually apply the work around for now to prevent issues with day to day request logging.