Have to sign in with SSO Twice, to actually login. Azure AD

LifeOfJonny

5 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton said:

We are seeing a similar behaviour as well with Azure on our instance as well.

Just spoke to someone on our service desk, he told me that he had a user where they have to click it 3 times to login.

Lets hope you guys can get to the bottom of this one.

In Azure the Enterprise App has content granted for all users, so users who are already logged in will have SSO happen at MS end and then automatically be sent back to Hornbill, without users needing to grant Hornbill for the SSO.

When I get the issue next, I'll get a screenshot of the network tab in chrome developer tools.

I had this today, but seems ok now (on retrying). Also had reports from other analyst getting presented with the Log in button again after pressing it once - not having to enter any credentials but press it a second time (after which Hornbill opened as normal).

Ok, thanks for the update, sorry you're still having the issue.  We are currently looking into our saml implementation and improving the underlying technology that runs it- hopefully this will solve the problem you are having here and should be available soon.

Thanks

Trevor

• 3 weeks later...

@all

We are aware of the issue occurring even if after the fixes we put in place. @TrevorHarris and his team are currently refactoring the SAML authentication code in HB. As part of this refactoring issues such as this one should be addressed. Unfortunately there won't be any fix in the current code but we aim to finish the new code as soon as possible.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think it happens to most of us who are SSO and Azure. But I've also noticed for our customers who use SSO and ADFS.

Hopefully Hornbill will have it fixed as it does cause questions to be raised...

Nasim