Custom Date field not being recognised

Jeremy

We have a new starter process that people select the start date in the PCF, this field is mapped to h_custom_21 and then in the BPM uses this at a certain point to place the call on-hold until that date.

I have noticed two things:
This has now stopped working and breaks the process with the following error:
Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node 'stage-239ab541-6534-4422-e78a-6e20c10cb65d/flowcode-dff6cfb3-15c8-46f6-7d4d-49929402d055': 0200 apps updateReqHoldStatus FlowCo...

I can fix this error by changing the on-hold node for 1 minute and this them moves the request on etc, but this is not how it should work.

The other thing that I noticed that if the start date is in the past when it comes to this on-hold node, it falls over as it can't seem to recognise the date in the past.

Any ideas or thoughts welcome.

• 2 weeks later...

@Jeremy we would need some more details of the error, what you copied there is not sufficient. Are you still experiencing this issue?

On 9/21/2020 at 1:44 PM, Jeremy said:

when it comes to this on-hold node, it falls over as it can't seem to recognise the date in the past

Indeed, you cannot put a request on hold with an off hold target in the past... the idea is of "on hold until..." which does not work in the past.

@Victor no the first section can be cancelled, however the second issue of the past date.... sometime this happens because of the amount of time that a request may be around before hitting this node, we also have a leaver process that asked for the users last day, then we place the call on-hold until this date but if it's in the past it fails. But can the system not realise that this date is in the past and skip or do we need to build into the process that people cannot choose dates in the past in the PCFs?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...