Parallel processing help

Alisha

Hello,

We are using parallel processing in our Business Process so that our capture answers will turn certain checkpoints green in the heads up display, and then move on to the next stage when all the checkpoints are green, if applicable. However, this is not working.

I have attached a copy of the original test, but I have also tried it with using a 'No Match' coming out from each decision and going into the same checkpoint but this time marking it as 'False'.

I am aware that we need a No Match for each decision as per this post: 

Is what we are trying to do achievable please? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Alisha

Parallell processing.png

I can't see anything that would prevent it from working in principle, but any mistake with the expressions/branches will break it.
For example, if any of the Decision Nodes are missing the "No Match" branch and the Expression is not met, that branch will be left in limbo and the Parallel Process will never complete.

As an aside, I think the "No Match" branches can just connect to the End PP node, as the Checkpoints will be set to false by default.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, Steve Giller said:

As an aside, I think the "No Match" branches can just connect to the End PP node, as the Checkpoints will be set to false by default.

That worked @Steve Giller. Thank you so much! It didn't even cross my mind that that was possible! I was really trying to figure out where to put the 'No Match' and was trying all sorts of things and going around in circles. :lol:

Thank you again, I really appreciate it!