All Users appear to have been marked Not At Work on the system?

Adrian Simpkins

@AndyHill

"Also having the on lunch issue and would like the ability to turn off this feature. Not a fan of a feature like this being forced upon us. "

We did not quite see it as us forcing this on our customers, its always been a feature of the platform, we just made it more accessible which is what people were asking for.  In any case, I take your point and we are listening to feedback. To that end, I have now fed back into development, we care going to add a system setting that gives you the option to disable the Availability Status function, so customers that do not need to use that in their workflows can simply turn it off, and it will go away :)

Thanks for your feedback
Gerry

• Like 1

Can you advise if there is a way to see via Honrbil User Availability States a report or a list when they logged into Honrbill ? Is there a view, report ?

3 hours ago, Gerry said:

@Shamaila

Yes there is a new Co-Worker view coming which includes showing this information.  Will look something like this...

Gerry
Screenshot 2020-08-17 at 16.36.23.png
Gerry

Thank you for this. So for example if i wanted to see my team (s) (1st line, 2nd line) teams status  will there be an easy way to see this or i will have to search for them individually ?

@Shamaila

I am not sure that is there quite yet, but it is coming, we are looking at building some presence visualisation capability, precisely to emulate what you get automatically in a normal office setup, but for when you have a remote working team.  Watch this space. 

Gerry

All,

We are adding a new system setting that will allow you to disable, enable, enableWithTime  the new Availability Status feature, so for those of you that do not wish to use it, you can disable it, and for those of you that don't like the time element can turn that bit off.  This will be available in the next week or so. 

Thanks for all the feedback.  

Gerry

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

@Nikolaj

thanks for the question.  We have in the pipeline an option to state when you will return when setting a status.  In our default use case this would be used for "On Holiday" only as thats where it makes sense for anyone.  However, you will be able to create custom status's and set this option on that status.  Like below, there will be a new flag "Use Return Time" which will allow you to specify a date/time to return (i.e. when you are expected to set your status to something else. This is coming, its in our 90 day dev priority window currently

Gerry image.pngcreate

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@AndyHill,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have raised a request to tighten the Assign action tab to respect the system setting. This has been assigned directly to development and will be addressed very soon.

Ehsan