Importing Assets State

Ann

I am currently importing some assets onto the system, however when I put the code in for the state this is not pulling over the correct details.  I have been informed that it should be in operations state and the code is 1 for active, as per below (Please see attached screen shot)

However that are all importing as current.

Secondly I would like to know if there is a way to bulk update these assets that have gone in incorrectly, as if I try to change something and then import again it create a whole new asset and therefor creating a duplicate.

Current - Active - Archived.png

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Afternoon

Hope you are safe and well.  Please would it be possible for an update on the above query?  We are currently requiring this function as part of an ongoing project.  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

@Ann a support request has now been raised by @StephGill to investigate the issue re operational state. As for updating assets when uploading, the issue is most likely caused by how "AssetIdentifier" and "CSVAssetIdentifier" params have been set in your config file and the current asset data in your instance. We can look into this as well on the support request.