We have a google sheets integration in a BPM and have found that it is not displaying the name of the sheet, leaving us sometimes unsure of what sheet this points too. See below for example:

image.png.eda0f2acee73e32610e35e6cee58f1cc.png

You can search and add it:

image.png.3c3cf0d8e86b8301f332eca81aae9c17.png

and you can save and publish the flow with no issues, but when you go back in it is missing and so don't know what sheet this is linking too.

Could someone check to see why this data is not being kept in the node and displayed please?

Hi @Jeremy,

I've just given this a whirl, and I'm unable to replicate the issue :( Are there any information/errors presented in the browser console, as per ther toast message? If not, could you check the response of the call to the iBridgeInvoke API that is made when you visit the node (via the Network tab in the browser developer tools), then this should give us a more descriptive error in the response:

image.png  

Cheers,

Steve

@Steve G sorry here you go...

1. {@status: "fail", state: {code: "0200", service: "bpm", operation: "iBridgeInvoke",…}}
    1. @status: "fail"
    2. state: {code: "0200", service: "bpm", operation: "iBridgeInvoke",…}
      1. code: "0200"
      2. error: "iBridge Method: /Google/Sheets/DataSources.system/Search Files.m Error: {"errors":[{"domain":"global","reason":"notFound","message":"File not found: 1X8DvTeG03xEXT0Zr4oOVvv9t0LcX7MziJ9WBgzpxjsU.","locationType":"parameter","location":"fileId"}],"code":404,"message":"File not found: 1X8DvTeG03xEXT0Zr4oOVvv9t0LcX7MziJ9WBgzpxjsU."}"
      3. operation: "iBridgeInvoke"
      4. service: "bpm"

Hi @Jeremy,

Apologies for the late reply, I've been on holiday. I had a look at this issue before I went on leave, and could not replicate it. The ID from the original file search is being saved correctly, could you compare the ID from your message (1X8DvTeG03xEXT0Zr4oOVvv9t0LcX7MziJ9WBgzpxjsU) with the one in Google Sheets, and see if they match, please? Wondering if it's being truncated or other characters removed from it...

Thanks,

Steve

@Steve G Firstly, I hope you had a good break!

This is the ID from the file, which seems to match (1X8DvTeG03xEXT0Zr4oOVvv9t0LcX7MziJ9WBgzpxjsU).

Interestingly I have set up a new integration recently with another Sheet and this does load the name but takes about 20/30 seconds to load the Sheet name in the node, maybe for this one it is timing out before returning the data?

@Jeremy Had a great time, thanks!

You may be on to something there, this might be the amount of time it takes the Google Drive API to return the Sheet, and times out if it's not retrieved it in time... I'll do some further testing and let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

Steve