Newly created BPM not working

I have created a new BPM and when I try to raise a request it doesn't trigger the BPM and I am left with a request that is not assigned and doesn't do anything.

I cannot get it to work and so wondered if anything had changed recently....This is the BPM with the No Match it should at least go in that direction...

image.thumb.png.47658af98f3eac6ba309b52cf9275f1b.png

It looks to me like a BPM Instance hasn't been created.  You can look to see if there is a BPM for this SR by looking in the Manage Executed Process

image.png

You should be able to search by request ID.  If nothing shows in the results, the BPM workflow will most likely not have been created. 

image.png

Probably the first thing I would do in this case is make sure that the BPM hasn't been set to 'Deactivated'.  I would then check to make sure that the * at the beginning of the BPM name is not causing an issue.  I can't see it being an issue within the BPM itself.

Try changing the BPM on the Catalog Item to one without a * and see if you get your HUD. 

So it seems to be an issue with this specific BPM, I have set up a new different BPM today with the * and that works no issues, we use the * to differentiate between forms (on portal) and non portal BPMs as we have so many.

This specific BPM is showing as active and I have tried copying it and still this does not pick up the HUD etc, I have also completely recreated the BPM from scratch and this is still not working.

The CI has also been recreated....:wacko: