Owner update and additions

StephGill

Hello. We are loving the new Supplier Manager updates however I have 1 query and 1 request around owners.

1. We can set the owner of a Supplier but I can't see any way to edit this after creation. How do you change the owner of a Supplier?

2. Contracts now also have an owner under the Person section which is brilliant!! Can this field please be added to the contracts list so it can be filtered by owner?

Many thanks

@stepghg thanks for you post and your feedback.

1. If you are the owner of the supplier, you should see an edit button to the right of your name. Clicking this should open a popup where you can assign a new owner.
Screen Shot 2020-06-23 at 21.22.05.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-23 at 21.23.59.png

2. Adding the contract owner to the list of available columns is a relatively easy task. I will pass this onto our development team.

Alex

Thank you Alex.

Would it be possible to request that the owner can be edited by anyone with Supplier access? I'm think on scenarios where some if off long term or leaves etc, we need a way for this to be amended.

Adding the owner filtre would be great! thank you.

many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

@stepghg  just an update on this...

The supplier id field on the contract form will be hidden from the next update as it has no place being there on an existing supplier contract. 

If you are creating a new supplier contract however, you will be able to access it.

Alex

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.16.27.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 10.16.59.png