Reminder notification after request status set to closed

Joy

I am creating a process where on one route the request status is set to close before sending a timed email reminder to the customer, the reason for this is that we'd prefer the request not to remain on hold/open as can be in that status for many months. Cloud automation has been set to pick up a set date and then once the email has been sent will end the process fully. When I am testing it no email is being sent, please can you assist?

image.thumb.png.bb4a73949f67a7b922fa9debcf2b9c8f.png

@Joy for the 'date entered' from the task is put into the custom field, do you not need a 'get request details' node to get the updated date from the custom field as it will assume the value pre-task?

Also, is the process failing? maybe you can find the failed BPM process and that would highlight where in the process this has got stuck?

Hi @Jeremy the process isn't failing. 

Thanks for your suggestion, I have tried this now and this hasn't solved the issue i'm afraid.

We think there may be an issue with the await expiry node now (that has been raised separately by a colleague working on a different project).