Query over SLA

chriscorcoran

I have a query over SLA. I have a service with a 5 day resolution call IN00035468 was logged on 8th June 07:20, the call was placed on hold 9th June 10:29 until 12th June 10:29 resolution is showing as expiring on the 1st July 16:59 the calendar is running 09:00 to 17:00 to me the resolution seems off.

@chriscorcoran

The resolution target is only recalculated when it comes off hold.

As your working time calendar operates form 8 hours a day on weekdays,  is your 5 days SLA target expressed as 5 x 8 hours=40 hours -> 1 day 16 hours?

If its expressed as 5 days, 5 x 24 hours = 120 hours, that would equate to 15 working days, which by my recoking would be around the 1st July if you take into account your hold period.

Cheers

Martyn

3 hours ago, Martyn Houghton said:

@chriscorcoran

The resolution target is only recalculated when it comes off hold.

As your working time calendar operates form 8 hours a day on weekdays,  is your 5 days SLA target expressed as 5 x 8 hours=40 hours -> 1 day 16 hours?

If its expressed as 5 days, 5 x 24 hours = 120 hours, that would equate to 15 working days, which by my recoking would be around the 1st July if you take into account your hold period.

Cheers

Martyn

Thanks @Martyn Houghton makes sense. I remmbered a previous chat with one you last year and found the timer targets sheet so my 5 days should be 1 day 13 hrs and 30 mins