Additional Variable Potentially Required in Hornbill Service Manager Reports

Adam Toms

Hello all,

I'm not sure whether anyone has come across the same thing, and was able to work around this, or find a better solution to what I am trying to achieve here? Any feedback would be gratefully received.

Every Friday at 10 am I run a report on Customer Survey Feedback Responses each week. I've managed to run the report successfully,  and with @Victor's assistance this has been working well.

A few colleagues have noticed that I am missing some of the response data. What I would like to do is that I capture a rolling last 7 days from the time I run the report, however the variables pre defined in the screenshot attached it always look like I am going to miss some data.

I think what I need is an additional variable like we have in the dashboard views, called last 7 days. Although happy to be corrected if that's not the case, and there is another way already built in for what I am looking to achieve.

Many Thanks

Adam

List of variable predefined in Hornbill Report Manager.PNG

@Victor Thanks very much for your quick reply, I'm delighted to report, that I've used that filter option and it works like a charm.

Thanks again for the speedy response on this. I did see there was an option for custom criteria but I'm afraid my SQL knowledge is very limited. 

• Like 1