Sign in to follow this  
AndyGilly

service domains and sevice manager data

Morning

we are considering a use case for a second IT domain to capture and enable processes for operational maintenance requests that are not customer facing SLA driven activities.

If we were to implement the domain I would need to be able to report separately the requests types across the 2 domains.

At this time I cannot see that the service domain is added to the service manager request table for each ticket. Would this be possible to make future reporting easy??

any help would be appreciated.

similar would also be a consideration for the implementation of any of the system domains

thanks

Andy

@AndyGilly I've tagged this as an enhancement, as you say I cant see the Service Domain info in the main requests table as they seem to reside in h_sc_service_domains with no obvious link.

thanks @Deen, would be great if you could let me know if it formally gets accepted and whether its a 90 day item etc, it would allow us to plan for the work we need to do behind the release

Hi @Deen

are you able to confirm whether this a 90 day item or how this will be delivered???

thanks

Andy

@AndyGilly this hasn't been formally accepted yet but I have asked if it can be.  If you need this quickly the best route might be to look into crafting a report and using table joins to link the domain data to the requests.

Hi @Deen

thanks for the update, can you please just keep me in the loop of this items progress?? Updating every measure and some widgets with that SQL join is a big task 

@AndyGilly No problem, for now though the join on Service ID is the only option I can see.  When there is progress on the enhancement i'll let you know.

• Like 1