Time Sheet defaulting

Ann

Afternoon

Hope you are safe and well.  Please would it be possible to help with an issue we are currently encountering with our Hornbill TimeSheet?  We have an issue with our Time Sheet where people adding manual updated to their time sheet, it defaults to tomorrows date. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

Afternoon Alex

Hope you are keeping safe and well.  That is fantastic, thank you.  Please would it be possible to advise once complete?  Thank you.

Kind Regards

Ann

@AlexTumber

Any idea on the timescale for this fix, as it will stop me having to fill the swear box.....;)

As I open multiple tabs and windows, I keep forgetting to have to set the date back to today manually, so entries are then getting recorded against the wrong day.

Is there away edit the date once they are created?

Cheers

Martyn

@Martyn Houghton hopefully not much longer now as testing is progressing nicely on our own internal Hornbill instance.

A Harry Hornbill video will accompany the new update as many things have changed. For one of them, we have allowed you to change the categories and the time against each timesheet value so if things are logged incorrectly or by mistake they can be changed. Everything is audited so there is no issue regarding data being changed. I'll update the thread as soon as we have more news to share.

Alex

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 17.27.23.png

• Like 1