Remove member

HHH

Is there a way to prevent that the analyst that raises a ticket automatically becomes a member of that ticket?
It's when the analyst himself is the customer, often with a service they themselves don't support that we don't neccessarily want them all over the ticket.

I tried to set it up in the Business process and failed since the flowcode customer is probably not the user ID

member.jpg.cda90cdcaf0d286bfc2837092b08378e.jpg

@HHH do you have this setting enabled? 

image.png

If the analyst raising the request, is not in the team it is assigned too, it would add them automatically  - turning this off will prevent this, just bear in mind this is global.

If you are looking to remove the customer as a member try

* Get Request > Customer Details Node

* Inject variable - &[global["flowcoderefs"]["resultRef"]["customerId"]] into the remove member variable field

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Steven Boardman

Just a question since I'm cautious. What happens if the customer is not found as a member, will the process just move on or do I need to take it into account and add a decision node first checking if customer is member?

@HHH i've tested the following scenarios

* Customer = Member - then process will remove member

* No Customer set on request - process can't remove member as no member matches on the customerid but process silently skips this action and moves on successfully

* Customer is not a member of the request - Process can't remove member as no member matches on the customerid but process silently skips this action and moves on successfully

* Customer is a basic user and not a member of the request -  Process can't remove member as no member matches on the customerid but process silently skips this action and moves on successfully

Have a run through yourself but you should be fine 

• Thanks 1