Custom Field formatting

Jeremy

I am trying to build a email from the questions answered in a PCF I have got all the questions to appear in the custom field, however the questions are appearing in a paragraph. How can I split these out so that each response is on an individual line? e.g.

Current
skjgsdlfgldfsgjds sdfgsfs dfgsdf gds fgdsfg? sadfdsf sd fsdfs dsdf sdfs dfs? sdfsf sfs dfsa fsdfsfsdfs

Ideal
sadfsdf sad f dsaf asasf?
sdf saf rghgh ertwwfs wgds dfgdgds?
ets sdfs asfsdfs?

Can this be achieved via wiki formatting? If so what is the correct syntax?

I'm advised a VARCHAR should also work, so it's not that.
I just added my Questions into CustomP as part of the BPM like so:image.png

and when I output that to the timeline I got this with no extra formatting required.

image.png

I don't have email set up on my test, but if you can see the above in timeline but not the email I'd suggest using HTML breaks (<br />) or paragraphs (<p>...<\p>) to separate out the lines.

OK, back the the drawing board.
Leading and trailing white-space, including line breaks, are removed when using the append function. At the moment the only way I can see to keep the line breaks is to use a '.' on its own line with the variable you're inserting in the line underneath.
This will add a full stop to the end of each sentence, but shouldn't be too obtrusive.

@Jeremy Looking at the example above, as each element ends with a "?" you could try replacing "." with "?" as per my suggestion above, and that should look as expected.

Apart from that I could only suggest streamlining the questionnaire - if there are more than 40 questions in the ProCap I (as a customer) probably wouldn't bother answering.