Service Manager Boards issue

chrisnutt

Hi,

Since upgrading Service Manager recently we've got a very small and niggly issue whichis now causing a bit of a procedural issue for us.

In the attached you can see a card on a board. The "P" for the name of the owner is obscuring the remove/delete button. We purposely have our process not remove things from boards so we have to manually remove cards when done. We cannot do that now, which is creating a bit of noise.

Is there anything that can be done to fix this?

Thanks

CAB Board delete.png

Not sure if it will be fixed... the SM boards won't receive much attention now and will be most likely deprecated in the future as we have a Board Manager app... may I suggest migrating your SM boards to Board Manager boards?

1 minute ago, Victor said:

Not sure if it will be fixed... the SM boards won't receive much attention now and will be most likely deprecated in the future as we have a Board Manager app... may I suggest migrating your SM boards to Board Manager boards?

I knew you were going to say that!

Thanks for the reply. If they're going to be deprecated, I guess we better had!

Well is just my thought, there wasn't any official decision in this regard, however, given we have a dedicated board manager app it does not make much sense for me to keep this one too so I am guessing deprecation would be the end result. As of when and how I cannot say... if there is anything we can help you switching to Board Manager please do let us know