Home page link

AndyGilly

Afternoon,

I have read a couple of other company home links posts but don't seem to be able to quite find the answer

Is it possible to remove the 'company home' link from domain pages?

image.png.4afbe789abd02eb4664f8fcd57329920.png

We do not plan to use company home because we have a company intranet

thanks

Andy

thanks for the quick reply @Daniel Dekel

I guess my concern is, if users click on the link it will reroute them to a unused page

I assume the only option is for us to configure the home page with some sort of valid configuration that our users would be able to use should they click on this option from one of the domain pages

Andy

@AndyGilly,

I understand but the home view is the main view in Hornbill. So that will be the first one you access when you open Hornbill.

Without the home view you can't go to any of the service domains or see the services list.

It is also the first option in the main menu.

It doesn't really need to replace your current company home, but it is the home for the Hornbill system if you understand.

Thanks,

Daniel. 

image.png

2 hours ago, AndyGilly said:

I guess my concern is, if users click on the link it will reroute them to a unused page

I assume the only option is for us to configure the home page with some sort of valid configuration that our users would be able to use should they click on this option from one of the domain pages

Yes, your home page may be a single widget that displays the different domains or services.  It can be something very simple and clean.  Just used for navigation.