Customer Request Type not working in Field Flag Conditions

samwoo

Hello,

I have a PCF which contains the Customer Request Type node so I can determine whether the request being raised is an SR or an IN. 
image.thumb.png.2db76b23f008046058bcce451cc51afc.png

Where it's highlighted green, it should display if the following is true:
image.png.40b1764db2bd694929cf481828c2a1e5.png

If I take out the Customer Request Type filter, this works, but if I include it and try to filter on the Customer Request Type - it doesn't.

I am trying to display a field based on whether the Customer Request Type is an SR but nothing I do is working:
image.png.880a09ad8f8ddea0645a5f2c92f3d2d1.png

I have tried all the different Customer Request Type outputs using the following values:
== SR
== ServiceRequest
== status.ServiceRequest
contains SR
contains Request

It's still not display that last question (highlighted green) in the Service Portal.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Samuel

Hi @Miro,

Thanks for getting in touch.  This is happening on the Self Service Portal.  We haven't looked into the Employee Portal yet so cannot comment on this. 

Thanks,

Samuel

@samwoo could you try to see if you can get working condition just with request type?  I did quick test myself and can see that request type is properly set and field condition is working - but I'm checking request type only.

Hi @Miro,

Yes I forgot to say that I tried it with just the request type, and it works fine.  I only need that field to display if a specific application is chosen.  It also works if i leave the Application = 422 and remove the request type check as well (but the field isn't suitable for an Incident request, only a Service Request).

It appears that it doesn't like it with those combination of filters.

Thanks,

Samuel