Unable to save asset records

Hi Cassie,

Thanks for your post.   I've tried to replicate your issue, but so far I haven't been able to.  Are you getting any errors?  Is the Save button not being enabled after making a change to a property of an Asset?

Sometimes it can also be worth clearing your browser's cached images and files.   

Regards,

James

I have cleared the browser cache and this made not difference.  The issue is present on IE., Edge & Chrome.

When clicking the Save button after changing a record nothing happens.

Dan Riley is back here with me in the morning so will also liaise with him.

Thanks

Cassie

A quick update on this.  Our developers are working on a fix and this may potentially be released tomorrow in the form of a new Service Manager build.

same here - subscribing to the thread so i can be notified of when the patch is available.

Hello David - we are still unable to save any updated asset information.  We have already uploaded the new system upgrade from last week.

It has been over 10days since this issue was reported.  If we try and edit, we are unable to save,

@AKetteringham A couple of customers needed to reload the Application Cache before they were able to save. To do this open the Admin Tool and navigate to the App Store, then Service Manager, and click the reload icon in the title bar

image.png