Employee Portal not honouring decisions

Jeremy

When logging certain requests we make decision based on users email addresses but when we log into the new portal it does not honour these decisions.... basically if you have a @port.ac.uk email address it let's you proceed and if you have any other email address it will refuse your request with an incorrect account message.

New Employee Portal
image.png.1c9622002a9dc52cad6a6a80434ae1f9.png

Current Portal allows access:
image.png.8b375e90085f4f84a1a3e9d97ea87225.png

The PCF decision is as follows:
image.png.144ebfc0a025eff293a9610ce4d129d1.png

@Jeremy I did update to my flow and replaced the first form with customer search, checking for h_email field now - it is still working.
In customer search could you add extra field "email" to display and make sure you got expected email set?

image.png

I have added the email field to the PCF and my email address should allow me through, I have also tried to change the decision to 'ends with' rather than 'contains' and still get the same error. It's just strange as the 'old' portal works with no issues.

image.png.4a127c08850e041bce2abe90e5dbe95e.png

@Jeremy first I need to make sure - this pro cap should start with Customer Search form then only form you can see if the final form.

If this is the case then I found that there is quite a lot of forms stripped down - this is set somewhere is SM. Before I will involve here anyone else I need to make sure this it the case.

@Miro I'm not sure of the question that is being asked.

If the customer has en email address ending in port.ac.uk they should get the T&Cs page, if they have any other email address they should see the incorrect account page, we have got a customer search node preceding this as described in the PCF

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Miro, @Steven Boardman looks like I may of found something else I had designed a new form where there are decision based on nearly every question these work for the first 4 sections, but after this they fail and despite the logic for the quest being the same they do not appear with the extra steps.

Correct logic
image.png.27e77adf3465cc54e2b0dcfe3c97abd5.png

But the next section
image.png.a19fc270b479879c841a452ea5da661c.png

The 'same logic' doesn't work and seems to be getting confused with the n/a option
image.png.7450dec5a0fe66a93ee263973f0860c1.png

After some investigation it appears that n/a is being treated the same as No, can this be looked into?

@Jeremy the very first thing I would check is operator CONTAINS. It basically checking if this specific string (in that case "No") exist in variable. Could you show me answer values? If you have that word used in more than one answer then it could match to it too.

@Jeremy ok thinking how I can replicate/test your case. If I ask you to send me flow it won't work as I will be missing your simple lists... The only way is to have API key, then run it and make inspections step by step on my machine.

@Jeremy just noticed that values are numbers and your condition is expecting to find a "No" string - which is part of display value. In that case you should update value to contain that string or test with the number.

I'm so sorry I did think that this was the issue but when I went to change it there were errors that appeared....but this was something separate that was not correct.

I will give up on decisions in PCFs! This was raised by me a few weeks ago and I didn't remember sorry

@Jeremy so just to clarify, you got "decisions" working now?

Maybe we need to review wiki page describing decisions and see if there is a place for any improvements. I will let know about it my work colleagues who are working on it.