Off Hold Tickets not updating the Last Updated Field

mojahidm

Hi,

when a ticket comes off of hold automatically, it will not update the 'Last Updated' column

For instance, I put a ticket on hold until 10th March, 2020. The ticket comes off hold and within the 'Request List' rather then being one of the first tickets at the top, we have to scroll down to see it. The 'Request List' is ordered by the 'Last Updated' column

Is this expected behaviour?
A User raised this and advised that this did not used to occur

Kind regards,

Mojahid

Hi @mojahidm

I've been through and double checked and in all my tests it is updating the last updated date whenever the the request comes off hold.  The only reason I could guess it might not be updated is if the timeline entry has been turned off... provided you get an entry in the timeline when the action occurs (as per the screenshot) then you should see the last update date updated.

image.png

Kind Regards,

Dave.

On 2/25/2020 at 4:43 PM, mojahidm said:

Hi,

when a ticket comes off of hold automatically, it will not update the 'Last Updated' column

For instance, I put a ticket on hold until 10th March, 2020. The ticket comes off hold and within the 'Request List' rather then being one of the first tickets at the top, we have to scroll down to see it. The 'Request List' is ordered by the 'Last Updated' column

Is this expected behaviour?
A User raised this and advised that this did not used to occur

Kind regards,

Mojahid

We've actually had one of our users report this too.  We are still yet to upgrade to 1863 however (currently 1845) so this may answer the question. 

• 2 weeks later...