CSV & PDF Reports - Failing to download

Mark Latham

Every week (usually on a Monday) I run a report on the precious weeks activity and download the CSV option to create bespoke reports for my organisation.

Since last Monday (10th February) the option to download appears not to work.

I have tried this in different browsers and confirmed with my Infrastructure / Network team that no internal changes have taken place to stop the downloads.

After inspecting the link (hovering over the file I wish to download) I have noticed that the name of the file is missing (https://admin.hornbill.com/fairhomegroupplc/#)

Any ideas?

2 minutes ago, Deen said:

@Mark Latham I take it if you run the report it works with no issues, also can you confirm if all reports are affected or just a select few?

Hi Deen,

Yes, all reports work fine and all are affected.  They run but will not download.  This process stopped working last week, until then it was perfect everytime.

Thanks

Mark

Hi Deen,

Thought I'd check other reports that I thought were affected and it appears to be just the 2 main ones that I created that fail.

I have saved the reports as a new name and now they appear  to work.  Not sure what the problem was but now I can run the reports I need with no issues.

Thanks

Mark

@Mark Latham

7 hours ago, Mark Latham said:

(hovering over the file I wish to download) I have noticed that the name of the file is missing

That's expected. The file is there, is just the hover not displaying the path to it.

7 hours ago, Mark Latham said:

Since last Monday (10th February) the option to download appears not to work.

I assume the Status column shows as failed. If it did, there won't be a download option. If you click on the Run ID link, it opens a popup with details of that particular run. There should be a Status Message with information of why that run has failed.

@Mark Latham ,

As victor mention if you click on the runid it will popup a dialog. In this dialog you can also download the files. If you download the files from the files tab in this dialog, do they download ok? Can you let us know also that size the files are.

Cheers

Neil