Inbound Mail Service source

chrisnutt

Hi,

We've been turning 2FA on across all accounts and this has impacted on our Hornbill mailbox.

I've been told that we can add an exception so that 2FA doesn't apply when coming from Hornbill. In order to add that exception, I need to know which IP addresses the POP3 mail service over SSL uses. Can you let me know?

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for it, couldn't find anything that was immediately obvious as suitable.

Thanks

Chris

@chrisnutt

We can probably give you an IP address but we cannot guarantee it would not change, and we do not notify people of IP address changes, for example if we migrate instances from data centre to another.  I would suggest its better to restrict 2FA by account, this is very common as you often have accounts for integration purposes.  If you could possibly do it that way, that would be the way to go. 

Gerry

@chrisnutt

Sure, here are the details, but please accept the caveat that these are the current IP's and they could change without prior notice. 

Europe: - 87.117.243.10 (If you are a UK or European customer, your instance will be located in our European data centre and any outbound mail will originate from here)

Gerry