Authorisation Node Email Font Changes

Foley Coker

Hello Team,

I am wondering how to get the emails produced by the authorization node to replicate the font changes as placed when setting it up. It appears to work from the analysts side, however not on the email produced. Please see attached email for further explanation of the issue. 

Kind regards,

Foley 

Approvals.msg

Hi Foley,

Thanks for your post.  Looking at the attached email and the explanation within that email, I see that you are using wiki markup, and I believe this is what you are expecting to be bold within the email.  Wiki mark-up is a great way to format text that is held in certain fields or forms within Hornbill, however the limitation comes when transferring this information to applications external to Hornbill.

The wiki mark-up will only be recognised with Hornbill or by other apps that also use wiki mark-up.  In this case, the email client will not be able to interpret the markup that you have used within Hornbill.  The email templates and email editors in Hornbill are HTML based editors where you should be able to apply the appropriate font.  However, if you are using that particular string that includes the the three apostrophes, the may also be included in your email.  

Also worth a mention, this is a public forum so you may want to remove that email which contains valid email addresses.  In its place, a screen grab with the email addresses masked out would be recommended.  

Regards,

James

• Like 1

Oh no, oversight on my behalf, looking for a way to remove the attachement now. 

Thank you for the information, does this mean if i were to use HTML font coding rather than wiki mark-up within the autorisation node information, this would apply in the email? I am not overly familliar with the concept so doing some research as we speak also. 

Kind regards,

Foley