Corporate Services Implementation

Stephen.whittle

We have gone live across our group of three hospitals with service manager for the digital services team (IT), this has allowed our staff base from each employer to function as one service before the organisation has progressed with a legal merger. This has benefited our service delivery and allowed us to define and create single processes where possible. 

As a result of this success the organisation is looking at other departments/services to on board the platform and start benefiting from the same efficiencies and create a "one-stop-shop" for our staff base (15,000+ staff). I am looking to engage with anyone that has either done this across all of their corporate services/back office functions especially those in public services or preferably a healthcare environment. 

Being in a group model of hospitals makes our environment very complex and challenging to structure and merge so it would be very beneficial for me to engage with other Hornbill customers or Hornbill team Experts and discuss to the right approach for this and compare with real life case studies. 

Our Estates & Facilities Management (EFM) Team are looking for a single solution (if possible) now and I would be grateful for any EFM customers of Hornbill to share knowledge and lessons learned. This applies to all functions in truth, Security, HR, Finance etc so I would be grateful to hear back from anyone this relates to. 

• Like 2

Guest Paul Davis

@Stephen.whittle Congratulations and great to hear! I'm sure you'll get a response from others successfully using Service Manager outside of IT, but in any case I'll be in touch to see how you are getting on and to help out where we can.