SQL Request Importer is not setting "h_org_id" field

When importing requests into Service Manager using the Request Import Tool, the requests are being matched to the correct organisation, with h_container_id and h_company_name being populated, but the h_org_id field is not populated with the link organisation id.

The the application uses the container id for the link, we also use the organisation id as a field in some of our widgets to show top 5 logging organisations etc.

image.thumb.png.4487e8406650f7287761e529d6f19fb2.png

Cheers

Martyn

• 1 month later...

Hi @Martyn Houghton,

When logging requests, the h_org_id and h_container_id columns are populated when the customer of the request is a Contact. h_company_id and h_company_name are populated when the customer of the request is a Basic or Collaboration User. So I wouldn't expect h_org_id to be populated when h_company_name is... See below, "Anna Bishop" is a contact and "Anna Bishop Bishop" (imaginative naming of users in my dev box, I know :D) is a basic user... 

image.png

There may be an issue with the mapping in your import config, could you review that and let me know how that looks please?

Cheers,

Steve

• 1 year later...

@Steve G @Victor

As you may have twigged from my other posts on Import Tools, I am in the process of importing another part of our organisation into our Hornbill instance.

Can I just confirm that when imported a request what are the mandatory and optional fields in order to link them to the different 'customer'

External Contact

• h_customer_type - 1 Hornbill Contacts.
  • h_fk_user_id - h_pk_id from the h_sys_contact table. Presume if this is populate it does not attempt to match by email/logon id and does ContactKeyColum have to be set?
  • h_container_id - does this have to be populated or can the tool derive this from the customer type/user id combination? Also there is no option to specify the Organisation ID.
  •  

CoWorker

• h_customer_type - 0 Hornbill User
  • h_fk_user_id - h_user_id from the h_sys_accounts table.

Cheers

Martyn