Visibility of ticket when putting it on hold

Charlie Jones

Hi,

For some reason, recently there have been a few occurrences where when we put a ticket on hold, the default visibility goes to owner.

I can confirm we have the default set to team in administration:

image.png.29a61680f1c3e1ac96ccf14478eaeac3.png

But for some users it defaults to owner.

Please help!

kind regards,

Charlie

There was a reported issue that sounds very similar to this for which a fix has been put in place and it currently in its testing phase before going to the live environment.  I can't say for sure yet if your issue is identical, but there is a possibility that this scheduled fix may also resolve this.  This should be available in about a week.  

On 1/13/2020 at 9:35 PM, James Ainsworth said:

There was a reported issue that sounds very similar to this for which a fix has been put in place and it currently in its testing phase before going to the live environment.  I can't say for sure yet if your issue is identical, but there is a possibility that this scheduled fix may also resolve this.  This should be available in about a week.  

Thanks James. It is causing a bit of frustration due to the fact we have suddenly lost a lot of visibility for our held tickets. 

@Charlie Jones @AndyColeman

Just following up on this, if the hold action is being performed via a sub-status change, do you have a visibility leveI set on the individual sub-status as per screenshot? 

The process should follow that it will use this value if set, if no value is set here then it should revert back to using the previously mentioned app setting.

image.png

In the upcoming update of Service Manager we've made some back end updates to the operation that posts the timeline update, I've just checked it with this scenario and that is working as expected, so if there is still an issue it should be corrected in the next update > build 1805.

Kind Regards,

Dave.