New Update: Hornbill Project Manager (313)

Darren Rose

A really useful update today @AlexTumber

A couple of quick questions / requests. 

• Can Harry the Hornbill be removed from the Project Report Rag status, or have the option to display or not? 
  • When will the option to download the report be available? At the moment, we want to use the report to send to stakeholders that might not use PM

Thanks

Darren

• Like 1

@Darren Rose glad you like them :-) . A very happy new year to you as well!

I'll speak with our development team regarding the Harry Hornbill image on the report. I know that the plan for printing the report is to offer choices on which sections of the report to print (much the same way as it works in Service Manager) so I'll make sure it's something that's taken into account.

We are working on the other report actions right now so hopefully they will be available soon. Originally we weren't going to show the icons if they weren't available but we wanted to give you visibility of the functionality that's coming.

Alex

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AlexTumber said:

@Nikolaj I'll ask our development team to take a look but can you drag the right hand bar further out to the left so that the settings icon returns to the top line?

Alex

@AlexTumber if i drag the right hand bar further out to the left then it works fine. Thanks for the workaround :-)

regards

Nikolaj

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...