Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node when re-opening call

Hi,

When I re-open a call I am getting an error:

350 && gc.rightSlideBarWidthNr < 450, 'slidebar-lg': gc.rightSlideBarWidthNr >= 450, 'is-edge':gc.isEdge, 'show-plugins-style':gc.showPluginsStyle, 'use-new-main-nav':true, 'use-old-main-nav':false, 'account-class-basic':gc.accountClass==='basic', 'is-portal-view':gc.isPortalView, 'auto-hide-header':gc.autoHideHeader}">

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node '08c4c556-a207-8cac-2e59-65f2cb9e154a/flowcode-2a58bd24-fc72-444c-af25-903c80755ed1': 0200 apps notifyEmailRequestOwner FlowCode...

Can anyone shed any light on this?

Hi @Anthony Albon,

Could you please click on the pop-up to expand on the error? This would help to understand whether it is related to an issue that has already been reported.

In the meantime, could you attempt to restart the process, to determine whether the process resumes as expected? You can find instructions within "How to restart a failed workflow" section in the Wiki document below:

Ehsan

Xmlmc method invocation failed for BPM invocation node '08c4c556-a207-8cac-2e59-65f2cb9e154a/flowcode-2a58bd24-fc72-444c-af25-903c80755ed1': 0200 apps notifyEmailRequestOwner FlowCode Exception (com.hornbill.servicemanager/entities/Requests/fc_bpm/notifyEmailRequestOwner): nodeName: Exception; nodeId: acd1ebbe-1cd9-4aed-bf14-50ce53f9a013; At 142/1: "Uncaught FCSException: The email template specified is invalid. Please contact your Hornbill Administrator." throw(e); _fc_node_exec_acd1ebbe_1cd9_4aed_bf14_50ce53f9a013

I have been making changes regarding the email so that all emails are sent using our internal email address rather than the @hornbill one. I have made the amendments in the business processes

Thanks @Anthony Albon. This topic is being discussed here. This is still under investigation and it's being discussed internally as we've had difficulty to identify the root cause. Apologies for the inconvenience that this is causing, we'll continue to look into it and address it as soon as possible.

@Anthony Albon,

I am pleased to inform you that we have had a break through on this issue. We have thoroughly investigated this issue and identified the underlying root cause. The is currently under review and due for consideration for the next Platform Build. We will update this post as soon as we are able to provide an estimate of when this will be applied to your instances. On behalf of Team Hornbill, I would like to apologise for the inconvenience that this has caused.

Ehsan