Raise New button errors out

James Gallally

Hello,

I must have done something (for the life of me I can't remember what) so that when I click "Raise New" 284283594_2019-12-1716_27_11-IN00000133-Hornbill.png.cde9d3eb75ca2bd90eced9d9d61c3547.png (or select from the drop down "Incident" etc) in  Hornbill Service Manager I get the following error :1474722806_2019-12-1716_08_33-RequestList-Hornbill.png.553dbc4f1945f0a9e336c21e9d023659.png and nothing else on the page.

When I log in as the system admin account I am able to raise tickets and basic users are able to log calls through the appropriate service portfolios/catalogue items so I haven't broken things completely. My account has the following roles:

Board BPM Access, Self Service User, Advanced Reporting Admin, Asset Management Admin, Collaboration Role, mailbox, Services Manager, Incident Management FullAccess, Admin Role, Service Desk Admin

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi James,

The vm.backButton looks more like something we do in the backend for providing translation strings.  I've seen this before when a page doesn't completely load. In my case it was because of a network connection issue.  Maybe start with just making sure that your browser cache is cleared and see if it persists.