New notification - BPM has failed?

Guest Paul Alexander

Guest Paul Alexander

Is there a possibility that I, as the Service manager admin, could have a notification emailed to me in the event of a BPM failing please? 

Obviously analysts tell me when they have a 'red box' error when they go in to a request, but if something has happened with a request coming off hold (for instance) this error may not be picked up for a while. I do have a daily task to check these, but a notification of some sort would be handy too/instead. 

thanks

Hi Paul,

I don't believe that there are any notifications available at the moment.  When you say "daily task to check these" I wasn't sure if you are using the Manage Executed Processes option to do this, so I thought I'd mention just in case...

In the top right of the list of BPM workflows you may have a button to Manage Executed Processes

image.png

If this isn't visible you can enable the setting 

image.png

Once you click on the Manage Executed Processes button you will have a list like this where you can see and fix failed workflows. 

image.png

Let me know if you think this will help

Regards,

James

Guest Paul Alexander

HI @James Ainsworth

The 'Manage Executed Processes' button is what I use daily to check (thanks - it's MUCH easier than it used to be!)

What I'd like though, is a notification (email if possible) to let me know that a BPM has failed WHEN it happens if possible please?

thanks