My Activities not working correct (refreshing problem)

Nikolaj

Hello All @SupportAccount

Our Activities not working correct and the result is that my hornbill users are closing the wrong tasks by clicking complete.

Here is an example:

when i click on the Test Niko 3 task to complete i get the task Test Niko 2 that is because Test Niko 2 Task is Test Niko 1 Task and Test Niko 1 Task is already closed.

Can you please confirm this and look for an fix?

Thanks

Nikolaj

image.thumb.png.881a6adb04852fef808b0b80a0e063ec.png

image.thumb.png.b0fd7b9a3df0dec220ac36b98b6655ad.png

@Deen it happened so far by 5 different user with google chrome.

same today. It just happen if you complete the first one and then do nothing and just click on the next one in your list then you should get the last task what you have set to complete.

image.thumb.png.1a7d783cdbff47c47f60cce3ae652a78.png

Hi @Nikolaj,

So just quick summary: If you click on "complete tick" to complete task - it open for you a task with different data. Could you tell me what happen if you click on task title - does it open the proper task or the same as on "complete tick"?

Also if you can open "My Activities -> Board view" tab and then try to see if the same happen there?

Thank you,
Miro

Hi @Miro

If you click on "complete tick" to complete task - it open for you a task with different data -> Yes that is true

Could you tell me what happen if you click on task title - does it open the proper task or the same as on "complete tick"? -> the proper task

Also if you can open "My Activities -> Board view" tab and then try to see if the same happen there? -> NO here are both ways working fine.

It looks that is only in  My activities view and only if you click on "complete tick".

Best regards

Nikolaj

• 3 weeks later...