Office 365 how do I find Calender ID?

I'm trying to set up the Microsoft/Office 365/Calendar/Create Calendar Event through iBridge but fail to find where I can find the calender ID. Anyone that can point me in the right direction?
Also is there anything else to consider?

Hi @HHH

I haven't tried this particular integration myself, but this looks like it may have your answer - https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Power-Automate/Easiuest-way-to-get-calendar-id-for-the-Office-365-Calendar/td-p/6279

Hopefully someone will have a really simple way to find it (right click type thing), but I've seen these key things hidden away in URLs or multiple sub-tabs in some MS products before.

Let us know how you get on

• 1 year later...

Has anyone progressed this? I still cannot see how to get the Calendar ID from the link above @Conor

Many of my users are asking for the Change process to send them a calendar invitation for their O365 or Outlook for the Change Window authorised by CAB. Some are asking for appointments they arrange with users to be added to the Scheduled function and to then trigger such a thing.

This would mean the workflow needs to identify the Calendar ID of the Owner of the Change Request and send it to them; perhaps as an Action Button (i.e. can be requested on demand as "Add to My Calendar").

Any assistance here available, please?

As mentioned in the linked article, you can obtain Calendar IDs by browsing Microsoft Graph at https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/graph/graph-explorer#

I simply signed in, scrolled down to Outlook Calendar, and used the Get all my calendars option - where to look and what for will almost certainly change depending on what Calendars you are trying to find the IDs for, but that's not something I'm familiar with.