Suspend - Await Expiry - Addition option for seconds

Can I request the addition of a 'Seconds' column to the 'Expire period', as there as cases when trigger BPM actions we need to suspend for a shorter period of time than 1 minute. This is especially true when under taking integration actions and also action after other suspend nodes where the BPM process has been resumed but simultaneous operations occurring on the request have not been committed to the database which result in the BPM retrieving on incorrect data.

For example we have a process which awaits the request coming off hold which is followed immediately by a get request details and decision node. We have had occurrences where the request has been taken off hold by an update on the customer portal  and the BPM has resumed but the full update from the portal has not completed/committed so the subsequent decision node does not have the up to date information and branches incorrectly.  

Cheers

Martyn

Note: the above scenario was discuseed with @Victor as part of IN00158237

• 2 weeks later...

If this node can also be updated to provide the option for the suspend to take into account the working time calendar or not (i.e. just elapsed time). 

At the moment, though not documented, this will apply the default working time calendar to the suspend, i.e. if you BPM runs uses this node outside the default working time calendar the suspend timer will starting counting down until the current time is within the default working time calendar window of operation.

Cheers

Martyn