Sub Status Settings - Portal Update

Jeremy

I'm having a moment, does anyone know where the setting is that allows a request to be automatically taken off hold if a customer updates the request from the Portal?

I'm also hoping that I can reference this in the BPM to check to see if a customer has updated the request by email or portal and then progress based on this?

• 6 months later...

Sorry for resurrecting an old post, I am wondering if there is a way to differentiate between updates from the Portal and via Emails?

I would like to 'wait' for a portal update rather an email update as we have a process that is being driven from the Portal, is this possible?

Not sure if you can make decisions on types of activities via buzz etc so that we could work this out...

25 minutes ago, Martyn Houghton said:

Are the emails update you are trying to exclude manually applied from the Mailbox or via AutoResponder?

@Martyn Houghton Both, in this instance we 'don't care' about the emails that get applied to these requests. All we care about is that someone goes to the portal and posts an 'update' once this happens we will then progress the request.

when we send managers emails from the request and they are on leave the system will process their out of office replies and potentially move this to the next stage, when we want to wait for them to add an update in the Portal as we then know that they have seen and physically done something.

@Steve Giller these are useful for other requests that we have as we deal with a lot of customers and it is good for the analysts to know. But maybe I can put some text into the emails and then exclude from the auto-update.

But it still would be good to differentiate between portal and email updates.