Reports giving incorrect values

Adrian Simpkins

Hi All

We have noticed that some of our reports are giving some strange values on the outputs - as an example I have run the Requests Average Fix Time with a filter to only show requests since our go live on the 16th October, and the report returns a value of average fix time of 92 days? I reset the measures on the evening before go live, but from what I recall when I eyeballed the data within the measures it did not change too much.

So I presume we are getting spurious readings as the reset of measures did not clear down the test data / requests that we worked on before go live?

Many thanks !

2 minutes ago, Adrian Simpkins said:

Hi All

We have noticed that some of our reports are giving some strange values on the outputs - as an example I have run the Requests Average Fix Time with a filter to only show requests since our go live on the 16th October, and the report returns a value of average fix time of 92 days? I reset the measures on the evening before go live, but from what I recall when I eyeballed the data within the measures it did not change too much.

So I presume we are getting spurious readings as the reset of measures did not clear down the test data / requests that we worked on before go live?

Many thanks !

Sorry I was trying to update the above text but misclicked !

So the issue was I selected refresh measures rather than clear down existing values!

Is there anyway to get the measures to reset from a certain date at all?

Also would this be why we are getting spurious values on the reports, even with a filter applied which states only report against any activity since the 16th October?

Many thanks