A big thanks to the excellent community here!

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to update everyone here about our first very successful site launch of Service Manager, and especially I wanted to thank all of you for all the help you have offered throughout this journey! I have always been amazed at the response, and suggestions that come whenever I find a problem, and I believe without your support throughout this we would not be where we are today!

Also, our uptake and feedback about the tool has been fantastic! I think we hit 34% self service on day one, and we are well over 50% daily now and adding in routing rules over 60% automatically into our teams.

We have 2 more sites to bring on board, and I am sure I will be asking some more questions ! :)

Thankyou all !

• Like 8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi All

So now that I have had a moment to breath just wanted to update that we have now implemented Hornbill across all 3 hospital sites.

Again I wanted to use this Forum to say a great big thank you to you all for the support I have received, I am always blown away by how helpful everyone is, an excellent community for sure

Many thanks !

• Like 3